There is a reason why we have won so many awards for sustainable construction and offer so many smart-tech amenities: we consider ourselves stewards of our beautiful blue planet and curators of every customer’s experience of their new home.
Sustainable Design and Construction
Like you, we want to protect and preserve the health of our environment. We take that responsibility seriously, which is why we have been recognized as a pioneer in sustainable green construction in Canada. Our innovations in design and construction make it possible to deliver luxury and durability while consuming fewer resources and reducing our carbon footprint.
Here are just a few green features we have implemented for some of our projects:
- Green roof: Lower energy cost and open space for you to enjoy.
- Rainwater irrigation system: Maximizes water conservation by reusing rainwater.
- Advanced Building Automation System (BAS) for efficient operation of all building systems: heating and cooling, ventilation and lighting designed to reduce communal building costs.
- Energy cost savings: Exceptionally insulated walls and roof and high-performance windows.
- In-suite Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs): Provide fresh outdoor air directly to your space.
- Indoor air quality: Non-toxic and low VOC in-suite finishes and paints.
- Energy Star® appliance package: Laundry, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Individually metered suites: Control your own hydro and hot and cold water usage.
- On/Off “occupancy switch”: Provided in each suite so you can save energy when you’re away.
- Waste management: Tri-sorters on each floor allow you to dispose of waste, organics and recyclables in one convenient location.
- Reduced transportation emissions: Onsite electric vehicle charging stations, bike storage and nearby access to public transit.
The smarter the home, the more effortless and comfortable the life. The smart home technologies we provide reduce energy consumption, lower your operating costs, and preserve the life of appliances and lower utilities. Not to mention the security and convenience provided by wall-mounted in-suite touch screens that keep you connected to your home—whether lounging on the sofa or navigating a global adventure.
Here are a few of our smart home features that we offer in some of our projects:
- Smart Lock suite entry: Use your smartphone to lock and unlock your suite door.
- Key fob: Allows effortless access at selected building entrance points and amenity areas.
- Garage access: Garage doors use license-plate recognition to open for you.
- Remote access: Control your heating and cooling via your smartphone connection.
- See & Speak video chat: Welcome guests and connect with your concierge using the in-suite wall touch pad.
- Stay secure: Immediately notify of any emergency using the in-suite wall pad.
- Smart lighting: Occupancy-sensor lighting reduces your energy consumption and costs.
- Unlimited ultra high-speed internet: In suites, foyer, and other selected areas.
- CCTV security: Live, closed circuit cameras at garages and entrances.
- Parcel lockers and automated mail and parcel delivery system.
* Please consult the feature sheet for your unit for a complete list of smart and sustainable features applicable to your unit.