A landmark new address in Uptown Markham, Riverview is a stunning statement of success in one of Canada’s most desired communities. Here you will discover the consummate balance of historic village charm and modern energy. Live a short stroll from superb restaurants, unique shops, world-class products at Whole Foods and fine wines at the neighbouring LCBO. Explore green swaths of river lands from Unionville’s famed Toogood Pond to the Rouge River Valley right here in your own backyard. Smart. Sophisticated. Refined. Distinctive. Riverview.
Hwy 7 & Verclaire Gate South, Markham
Tentative Completion Date
2021 – 2022*
Kirkor Architects + Planners
Tomas Pearce Interior Design
Schollen & Company Inc.
At Riverview, Building C has reached rooftop with window installation fully complete. Interior finishing continues with suite mechanical and electrical rough in reaching penthouse level, drywall complete to level 17, flooring complete to level 12, cabinets installed to level 7 and the green roof 80% complete. Building A concrete forming is continuing at roof level with building envelope complete to the 12th level. Building B concrete forming has reached level 26 with building envelope complete to level 6.
- Windows installation is completed
- Suites mechanical and electrical rough in up to Penthouse level
- Drywall has been completed up to level 17
- Flooring is continuing at level 12
- Cabinets have been installed up to level 7
- Trim carpentry is being worked up to level 15
- Green roof stands at 80%
- Concrete forming is continuing at roof level
- Mechanical and electrical rough in up to level 5
- Building envelope up to level 12
- Concrete forming up to level 26
- Building envelope up to level 6
- Progress for hard landscaping stands at 40%
*The completion dates above are estimates only, subject to change from time to time by the vendor without notice, and the vendor makes no representations or warranties with respect to the completion of the project except as set out in a fully executed Agreement of Purchase and Sale. No such estimate shall amend or modify the Statement of Critical Dates provided in any Agreement of Purchase and Sale which shall be deemed conclusive of any obligation relating to the completion timeline of the project. Please consult a sales representative for more details.
Want to Work With Us?
Life Construction is always on the look out for passionate individuals who enjoy working in challenging environments.